Stillwater MN Home Inspections
Amerispec® Home Inspections
Purchasing a residence is probably the greatest purchase you are going to ever make. It's possible you'll raise a family in it. It's possible you'll utilize it as a rental property or home. In any event, being confident that it's safe and sound is among the most vital steps in the home buying process. And that's exactly where AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service excels.
We're an established Stillwater MN inspection firm, specializing in general home inspections, together with radon testing and thermal imaging. Since 1993, we've conducted more than 48,000 inspections in the Stillwater community, and we've built our standing by offering high quality at an easily affordable value.
Why should you have your house inspected:
- If you're purchasing a property, the inspection report can easily assist you throughout negotiations on deciding an offer
- You'll know precisely what elements of your house and property require repair, thus saving you in the long term from overpriced expenditures
- Selling your house? The inspection will detail precisely what spots to pay attention to for repairs and improvements, allowing you to more speedily sell the structure
- Home purchasing isn't inexpensive, and checking the premises will help out with taking perfect care of it
- Surprises and problems are going to be lessened, and inspectors will clue you in on problems
- Our inspectors have been in the occupation for a minimum of 9 years, and also have executed more than 4,500 inspections
- We make, on site, reports with color photos
- We are authorized with the National Radon Proficiency Program
- AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service is trained in thermal imaging
- Problem? You'll get a live voice 7 days per week!
I have raved about this service and about John in particular to everyone! This is truly a great value for the cost. I cannot imagine buying a house...