Western WI Home Inspections
Amerispec® Home Inspections
Buying a residence is probably the largest purchases you will ever make. Maybe you’ll raise a family in it. Maybe you’ll use it as a rental property or home. Either way, by ensuring it’s safe and sound is among the most necessary steps in the home buying procedure. And that’s where AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service excels.
We’re an experienced Western Wisconsin inspection agency, specializing in general home inspections, along with radon testing and thermal imaging. Since 1993, we’ve carried out more than 48,000 inspections in the Western Wisconsin area, and we’ve built our standing by means of offering quality at a reasonable price.
Why should you have your home inspected:
- If you’re buying a property, the inspection report can aid you in determining an offer throughout negotiations
- You’ll know just what areas of your house and property require repair, thereby saving you from pricey expenditures in the long term
- Selling your house? The inspection will detail precisely what areas to pay attention to for repairs and improvements, helping you to more speedily sell the structure
- Home purchasing isn’t inexpensive, and checking the premises will help with taking the best possible care of it
- Surprises and complications are going to be minimized, and inspectors will clue you in on problems
Why decide on us?
- Our inspectors have been in the occupation for a minimum of 9 years, and also have conducted more than 4, 500 inspections
- We create, on site, reports with color photos
- We are qualified with the National Radon Proficiency Program
- AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service is certified in thermal imaging and Western Wisconsin inspections
- Problem? You’ll get a live voice 7 days per week!
Spend less by looking into our home inspection coupons. And get going by calling us at 952.854.5110. We will enjoy working together with you!