Twin cities home inspectors
Amerispec® Home Inspection Service
Choosing a home inspector within the limited time constraints of purchase agreement deadlines is difficult. AmeriSpec makes scheduling home inspections easy. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the peace of mind they deserve in the time frame they need it. That is one of the reasons why AmeriSpec is one of the top home inspection providers in North America.
We provide our clients with a thorough and professional inspection, performed pursuant to the standards of practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) to make sure that clients are well informed about the house they are listing or purchasing. Our inspectors educate the client about the condition of the home and its operating systems. Our customers can rest easy knowing that we have checked over 400 items in the home and reported all findings in the easy-to-read AmeriSpec Report. We are also available for complimentary follow-up phone consultations when needed.
- In business since 1993 with over 48,000 inspections performed!
- All inspectors have minimum 9 years experience & over 4,500 inspections performed!
- On site, computer generated reports with colored photos.
- Electronic Radon Testing (NRPP certified)
- Thermal Imaging and Western WI Inspections (licensed)
- Live voice 7 days a week!
I have raved about this service and about John in particular to everyone! This is truly a great value for the cost. I cannot imagine buying a house...