Buyer’s remorse [bahy-erz ri-mawrs]: noun: The sense of deep, painful regret after having made an unwise purchase, most commonly associated with home buying.
Buying a new home is an exciting time; you get to experience a new neighborhood, meet new friends and enjoy new surroundings. So, the last thing you want to experience is buyer’s remorse. It can completely ruin the experience! Luckily, our home inspection company in Eden Prairie, AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service, is here to help you achieve buyer’s rejoice!
It is important to make an informed decision about whether or not to buy a particular home. That’s why our detail-oriented team is here to explain the many things to look for when buying a new home. It is important you choose a thorough home inspection company in order to catch any potential problems. At AmeriSpec, we provide a 400 point evaluation of your potential home and present you with our findings to help you understand its current condition.
In addition to avoiding buyer’s remorse, the key benefits to hiring a home inspection company include:
- Revealing necessary repairs and costs prior to buying
- Reducing the likelihood of unwanted ‘surprises’
- Gain a familiarization with the operations and maintenance of major systems and components of your new home
- Learn valuable details and important aspects related to your new home
- Get reassurance that you’re making a sound buying decision
We know it can be nerve-racking to find major defects with a property you’ve just purchased so we want to make sure you get all the information you need. What kind of problems does a home inspection company encounter the most? As experts in the field, we have provided a brief rundown of the most common problems areas that can cause buyer’s remorse:
- A faulty foundation
- Roof issues
- Outdated, leaky doors and windows
- Plumbing and electrical problems
- Inefficient, malfunctioning appliances
- Structural problems including exterior and interior walls
A quick glance at these areas cannot provide you with information you need in order to assess their condition. Only the experts can tell you that! The next time you are ready to buy a new home, avoid buyer’s remorse and cutout the guessing game with a professional home inspection company.
Ready to learn more about our home inspection company in Eden Prairie? Call AmeriSpec Home Inspection Services today at 952-854-5110 or Contact Us.